Stamp Pattern #4 Rifle Sling - Last Piece
Our newest lineup addition is the Traditional Rifle Sling made up in Horween Tannery Horsehide and hand stamped in our 'Old Pathway' pattern.
The leather is dense grained yet offers a soft, but firm, hand....perfect for an item that needs to take on the elements yet maintain it's strength.
- Russet Horsehide Strips from Horween Tannery (USA)
- Vegtan Calfskin Back (Italy)- Smooth
- Traditional Shaped Sling w/ 1" ends
- Adjustable size range is 31-35"
- Thickness at lined shoulder is around 6mm
- Finished with a combination of creams, dyes and oils
- Edges burnished smooth - left natural and waxed
- Heavy (207 wgt) Natural Thread
- Monogramming available, simply leave instructions at checkout. Personalized items are always final sale.
For MTO versions of the Rifle Sling, please contact Ron at email@example.com