Maryam H/B Toscanello- 1 1/2" Width
Pairing up with the 'Rider Boot for Stitchdown' Fritz Chelsea that is in production, we are now taking advance orders for two belt styles (Standard and Raised/Lined versions) using the same H/B Vacchetta from Maryam.
- Horse Butt from Maryam Tannery in color Toscanello
- Natural Vegtan Back, which will age beautifully
- Choice of either Standard (2 layer) or Raised (3 layer) models
- Width 1 1/2"
- Edges left natural and burnished (which in this leather leaves an almost tone-on-tone result)
- Buckle end set with Chicago Screws (easy buckle change option, if you want)
- Brass Heel Bar Buckle, in a choice of 3 tones, and Molded Keeper
- Standard in 3.5/4mm thick and the Raised is 5/5.5mm thick
Production Note - I am going to try to get the needed leather in advance of the boot drop to combine delivery for those customers, but I may not be able to fully cut these until we go thru the leather in the factory. Leather is scheduled to arrive here Feb. 21
Extra Note - the 'Raised' version came out REALLY nice!
Belt Fitting Note: We size our belts in true inches, meaning from the end of the buckle (NOT the strap) to the middle hole. So, when we say 36" it is a true 36". Our standard buckle prong hole pattern is 5 holes set 1" apart, so there is 5" to move on each belt (2" on each side of the middle hole), as desired. The standard suggestion to add 1 size to your waist size works in just about all cases. If your jeans are a 36, order a 38 belt. Finally, while monogramming is available on belts(simply indicate what you'd like at checkout), any belts we stamp are final sale.